[McIDAS #ISR-476232]: Local Data Question

Hi Justin,

re:
> Sure, I can send it to you. Follow the dropbox link for band3 and band14.
> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ggddwl0lrme2hi3/AABcuJLGfNDB5ah0UI5KBcTRa?dl=0

I do not see any AREA files in your Dropbox repository.

re:
> I checked the raw sectors (1-10) for band3 and each was 92.3 MB prior to
> converting the image using IMGCOPY.

OK.

re:
> After the use of the IMGCOPY, the area file was 601.3KB.

How much of the original image are you trying to copy using IMGCOPY?
I ask because the very small size suggests that you are only copying
the default sector size of 480 x 640 (lines x elements).  The size of
the output image is determined by the SIZe= keyword specified in
your IMGCOPY invocation.  Run:

HELP IMGCOPY

for more information, or check out the IMGCOPY section of the McIDAS
Users Manual.

Ticket ID: ISR-476232