[McIDAS #ISR-476232]: Local Data Question

Hi Justin,

re:
> Sorry, I provided the raw files, not the area files themselves. I wasnât
> sure
> if you wanted to view the raw data versus the area files produced.

My comment about access was about AREA files, and that was in response to
your comment about wondering if the AREA files are correct:

  "My goal is actually to actually ingest these into AWIPS. I have had success
   with MTSAT2 images, but not with the HIMAWARI-8 so far, but I am wondering
   if the area files are correct or if there might be something off."

re: IMGCOPY SIZe= keyword is used to specify the number of Lines,Elements in
output AREA files

> I will give that a try. Thank you.

No worries.

Ticket ID: ISR-476232