[McIDAS #KKB-703376]: Problem with misaligned highlighted borders on high resolution GOES images

Hi JoÃo,

re:
> I used two frames previously as an example, but am using 3 at the moment.

OK.

re:
> Before this batch I am running "mcenv -f address@hidden -f address@hidden -f
> address@hidden

Can I see that script as well?

re:
> The first frame is for previews, second frame high resolution (large map),
> third frame high resolution (small map).

OK.

re:
> >  Can you send me the script(s) you are running so I can take a look?
>
> Sure!
>
> --------------------------------- VIS-BRASIL-HD.BAT
> REM
> REM Mostrar imagem com banda vÃsivel (BAND=1) dos dados de SSH.-1
> REM
> REM Usar frame 3 para imagens em HD tamanho Brasil
> REM
>
> SF 3
> IMGDISP SSH.-1 3 BAND=1 LAT=-12:48:20 54:23:08 GRAY=Y TEXT=X 251 2
> MAP L 1
> MAP POLI 1
> MAP X 1 FILE=OUTBRAZILST
> GU MAKE 1 YELLOW
> WAIT 1
> FRMSAVE X VIS-BRASIL-HD

The fact that the error reported is:

MAP: NO IMAGE OR NO NAVIGATION FOR FRAME

suggests that the shared memory for your 3 frames was not allocated/
completely allocated.  One thing that comes to mind is if your machine
is setup to support enough shared memory.

Question:

- did you modify your system to support more shared memory

  I can't remember if we discussed this previously.

Ticket ID: KKB-703376