[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re: why you were not seeing contours
> Oh ok I see. I think I fixed the problem:
>
> IMGPROBE CONT BOX RICE SIZE=500 700 CINT=5 CLIM=6 56 COL=7 DASH=YES LAT=34:45
> 87:49 MODE=N

OK.

re:
> Yes the units of effective radius of ice is in micrometers the calibration
> that is according to Dan.

Very good.  Since we now know the units of the data, its calibration could
be changed so that IMGRPOBE lists will show that unit.

re:
> Is there any way I can reduce the clutter a bit with some of the contours
> or not?

Reduce the clutter?  If you mean get rid of the multiple contour lines
at the edge of the pattern (transition from blue to black in the GIF
you sent)?  If yes, I would increase the lower (first) value in CLIM=
until you get the lower contour value that you want.

re:
> Oh and I dont why there is numbers showing up in the black area outside of
> the MS/AL region.

Because there are small ares of values that fit your contouring criteria.

Ticket ID: PIR-584729