[McIDAS #HSN-440865]: Re: Question of how you displayed the legend bar on the GOESEFFECTIVE jpeg (Second attachment image)

Hi Rod,

re:
> He told me this:
>
> Grab ftp://rammftp.cira.colostate.edu/Lindsey/plotlibx.for and
> ftp://rammftp.cira.colostate.edu/Lindsey/plotsub.for .  Put these in
> $HOME/mcidas/src/ then do
>
> fx plotlibx li
> fx plotsub li
> fx grayover l
>
> The first 2 compilation statements will put the 2 subroutines in the
> mcidas library, then you should be able to compile grayover.

OK, these two Fortran files must contain the code that was indicated
as being missing from the quick-and-dirty build I tried.  I will grab
them and give them a try.

Important:

It turns out that I can not be available tomorrow (Thursday) after 3.
I may be available after 4 to 4:30, but that is not for sure.

I _am_ available right now for about 45 minutes (it is 2:45 MDT), and
I could be available on Friday from about 1 pm until 3:45 pm.

Ticket ID: HSN-440865