[McIDAS #HSN-440865]: Re: Question of how you displayed the legend bar on the GOESEFFECTIVE jpeg (Second attachment image)

Hi Rod,

re: talking after 4 pm today
> Sure Tom! We can do at 4 PM MDT and work until the time you are able to
> help me.

OK.  This may be as late as 4:30.

re:
> And if needed and I have more question we can talk on Friday at 1
> PM through 3:45 PM.

OK.

re:
> Also can we try to Skype if possible tomorrow afternoon?

I have my Skype setup to only allow calls from folks in my
contact list.  I can either call you, or I can add you to my
contact list.  In either case, I need your Skype contact info.

re:
> Thanks!

No worries.

Ticket ID: HSN-440865