[McIDAS #BZU-651546]: Interesting in McIDAS X Free

Hi Boris,

re:
> I'm installing McIDAS X on a PC that has linux (fedora 10) and 2-ram G.

OK, this should work well.

re:
> the execution mcunpack file  succeeds but when I run make all or make mcx
> i get error (attachment)
>
> Someone could help me with this detail?

The error you report:

make[2]: execvp: /usr/lib/gcc: Permiso denegado

is strange and unexpected (Permission denied when trying to run the C
compiler, gcc).

Would it be possible for me to logon to your system so I can do
some troubleshooting?  If yes, please send me the fully qualified
name and IP address for your machine in one email, and the password
for the 'mcidas' user in a separate email.  NOTE: do not include
the machine name in the email that contains the password, and do
not include the password in the email that contains the machine
name!!!!!  Send the emails to address@hidden

Ticket ID: BZU-651546