[McIDAS #ZDH-972490]: Problem compiling McIDAS-X 2009 on Solaris 10

Hi Robert,

re:
> Thanks I will be away from that machine for a few days, but will do that.

Very good.

> Sorry I should have stated it was running under VirtualBox from the start.
> Honestly thought it did not matter.

I would have expected the same as you mainly because I have built and
run McIDAS from Fedora, OpenSUSE, and Ubuntu virtual machines running
inside of VMware Player which, in turn, is running on my Windows XP
netbook (Acer Aspire One; 1.5 GB RAM; 160 GB HDD; Intel 945 video).

I am willing to bet that there is some environment variable(s) that
could be set in your VirtualBox that would insure that the Tcl/Tk
configure scripts set appropriate values for Solaris 10.

Ticket ID: ZDH-972490