[IDV #KPQ-677835]: IDV Tutorial Data missing!

Hi,

I apologize for the tardiness of this reply...

re:
> In
> https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/frames.html
> page, section 2.7.0, the Mollweide IR/TOPO Composite type is not
>
> This is missing and I cannot work exactly what is written there!
> Please find me a solution.

We found that creation of the Mollweide IR/TOPO composite had been
inadvertently turned off at some point in the past.  It has been
reactivated on adde.ucar.edu, so you should be able to work through
the IDV tutorial section now.

Questions:

- did you try other servers for the Mollweide IR/TOPO data?

- if yes, which one(s) did you try (so I can check them out
  as well)

Ticket ID: KPQ-677835
Department: Support McIDAS