[McIDAS #ANL-325610]: imgdisp.k BAR arg sometimes give errors and WWDISP/FRNTDISP take a longer time to run.

Hi Marty,

I previously said:
> If you don't mind, I will use your machine as a testbed for
> investigating the problem (since it no longer occurs on our
> Solaris 10 x86 machine).

I did some seemingly minor reorganization of the PATH setup
in ~mcidas/.bash_profile on your machine; logged off and then
logged back on (to make sure that the environment was completely
reset); and then rebuilt McIDAS from scratch.  This time there
was no problem in building McIDAS.  Interesting and a bit
strange.  It must be that some routine from the /opt/csw/bin
or /opt/sfw/bin directories were being used instead of a
more standard version of the same.

Please let me know if you run into any problems or have any
questions.

Ticket ID: ANL-325610