[McIDAS #CLD-879563]: East ADDE Stopped

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the late reply.  I am hosting a McIDAS training workshop at the moment
and only have brief times during the day when I am not in the classroom...

> Description of problem: The East ADDE (Unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu) has stopped at
> 23:45
> on Oct 27th.  I request that it be restarted.

OK, I will look into this.

> I understand GOES ADDE servers are now available directly from the Unidata
> program.
> What are the group names and IP addresses for these servers?

ADDE group      server
EAST            goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
WEST            goeswest.unidata.ucar.edu
SOUTH           goessouth.unidata.ucar.edu

These are all realtime ingest machines.  You may run into situations where the
image is being received while you are attempting to access it; McIDAS will track
the ingest as it is received, so no worries.

Ticket ID: CLD-879563