[McIDAS #GPS-629579]: McIDAS installation at CIMH in Barbados

Hi David,

I sent the following comment regarding my inability to SSH to
cimh_ucar.cimh.edu.bb
to Ashford last Sunday:

  I just tried to SSH to the machine, but was unable to do so. I can ping
  the machine, however:

  /home/yoksas% ping cimh_ucar.cimh.edu.bb
  cimh_ucar.cimh.edu.bb is alive

  Is it possible that the firewall is not setup to allow SSH access?

Since I have not received a reply to this, I am suspicious that the email was
not received.

Can you check with Ashford to see if SSH from machines outside of cimh.edu.bb is
allowed?

Thanks in advance...

Ticket ID: GPS-629579