[McIDAS #UMO-780038]: McIDAS image displays

Hi Paul,

Quick update:

I have found out 'how' climate is not decoding point observations
(e.g., surface, upper air, etc. data), but I have not yet figured
out 'why'.  The McIDAS data ingest routines, ingetext.k and ingebin.k
which are supposed to be run from /home/ldm/decoders/xcd_run at
LDM startup via:

exec    "/home/ldm/decoders/xcd_run MONITOR"

are not being run.  This does not make any sense at the moment, but
I am still investigating possibilities.

More when I figure out what the heck is going on!

Ticket ID: UMO-780038