[McIDAS #UMO-780038]: McIDAS image displays

Hi Paul,

re:
> Are McIDAS images are not working on the surface or upper air. I am not
> even sure of the problem. I have done a complete forced clean-up like you
> suggested a few months ago but it did not fix anything.

Is this non-working while running the Unidata GUI to McIDAS, MCGUI?

Or, is this while running scripts that produce output for web pages?

> We are on a chase and could really use some help as our guys do not know
> the problem either. I think you may have our ldm and mcidas logins..if not
> I can send them to you in another email.

Thanks for sending along the information (separate email).

Question:

- which COD machine(s) is the problem being experienced on (e.g., cdstats,
  climate, weather)

My guess is that things are not working on climate, but I am not sure.

> BTW NO programs have been changed recently so I am not sure why this is
> happneing.

OK, I will take a look as soon as I know which machine to look on and
which thing(s) are failing (again, MCGUI vs scripts).

Ticket ID: UMO-780038
Department: Support McIDAS