[McIDAS #SLO-496733]: AMPS revisted

Hi Robert,

re:
> I am pretty sure I never replies to the e-mail below.

Correct, but not a problem.  I have found other things to keep me busy ;-)

> After I got on the Ice I was so busy forecasting and the GEMPAK solution that
> Chiz helped me with was working, that I never got back around to McIDAS.

Very good.

> I am not going this year (not my turn)

Too bad!  I would love to get the opportunity to go to Antarctica!!

> so I plan to start working on a McIDAS solution again just to see if it
> will be useful.  I have 2007 installed.

Very good.  Please make sure to keep up with the addenda.  The most recent
one was made on Sunday night.  I will be updating the McIDAS web site to
include the changes that were made this afternoon.

> Thanks again and sorry for the long period between replies.

No worries.

Ticket ID: SLO-496733