[McIDAS #NDY-715684]: Access to McIDAS

Hi Jihee,

re:
> Thank you so much for your help.
>
> I understand that the information on our website hasn't been updated since
> the research center moved to San Diego. The center still has a strong
> relationship with MIT, because I get my paycheck from MIT.

The fact that you are a MIT employee will be sufficient for you to download
Unidata McIDAS.  I will request that your email, address@hidden,
be added to the exceptions list for McIDAS downloads later this morning.
Assuming that your registration with our website is under the name
address@hidden, you will be able to get the distribution in the
next day or so.  We will send you an email letting you know when the
access has been granted.

> Also, I recently
> completed the documents (for my post-doc position), and my employer was
> stated as MIT. If you need my acceptance document (which states the
> relationship between the Center and MIT) from the Molina Center for your
> record, I would be happy to provide it to you.

This should not be necessary.

Ticket ID: NDY-715684
Department: Support McIDAS