[McIDAS #OSS-249051]: mcidas on linux?

HI Don,

re:
> I was running McIDAS on chico last Friday with no problem, so it was
> up to date at that point.

The 32-bit Linux build was last done on August 3, so it was time for a
refresher especially since I just recently been adding support for
PNG-compressed images.  The PNG effort is almost done; all that remains is
to get FORM=AUDIT working correctly and test on a variety of platforms.

Ticket ID: OSS-249051