[McIDAS #OSS-249051]: mcidas on linux?

Hi Don,

re:
> I was trying to run McIDAS on chico and I'm getting:
>
> chico.unidata.ucar.edu: mcidas config
> Error in startup script: invalid command name "fileToList"
> while executing
> "fileToList $mcrcfile"
> (procedure "readMcidasrc" line 139)
> invoked from within
> "readMcidasrc "$home/.mcidasrc""
> (file "/home/mcidas/linux/bin/mcidas" line 667)
> chico.unidata.ucar.edu:
>
> I'm using bash.

Since it has been awhile since I built on 32-bit Linux at work (FC6 32-bit
is running on my home development machine), it is likely that the installation
is out of date.  Because of this, I am rebuilding/reinstalling on imogene.
McIDAS should once again be available within the hour.

Ticket ID: OSS-249051