[McIDAS #MEK-787706]: 20060126: MD data once again available on allegan; upgrade to v2005 request

John,

I have been at the AMS meeting in Atlanta since Sunday, but I will
be heading home later today.  I should be able to get to the upgrade
of McIDAS on allegan and installation on webcat either tomorrow or
sometime this weekend.

Ticket ID: MEK-787706
Department: Support McIDAS