Re: 20041004: SFCMG and TYPE=ALL omit latest reports for line drawings (T, Td, P)

Hi Tom,

I just figured it out. It is because some SPECI doesn't specify all
parameters (by example T and Td are often missing because they didn't
change significantly since the last METAR). Would there be a way to
modify sfcmg so that for periods less than an hour, missing data is
interpolated?

BTW, I upgraded without any problem to McIDAS-X v2004! No technical
problem this time! :-) We are now up to date at UQAM, with GEMPAK
5.7.3 and LDM 6.1.0 also.

Thanks,

Christian

--