20041004: SFCMG and TYPE=ALL omit latest reports for line drawings (T, Td, P)

>From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>

Hi Christian,

>I don't know if anybody stumbled about this particular problem. When
>using SFCMG with TYPE=ALL, the latest obs is not taken into account
>for line graphs in the meteogram, e.g. T, Td and P.

Is it your observation that the latest hourly hob _is_ included,
but the latest specials are not?  The reason I ask is that I just
plotted a meteorogram for KDEN specifying the TYPE=ALL keyword
and do see the most currently hourly obs.

>It is fine when
>omitting TYPE=ALL. However, I am still running McIDAS v2003, so if it
>was fixed in later version, please disregards. I will upgrade soon
>anyway.

Can you let us know when you see a good example of the failure so
that this can be investigated better?  Thanks!