20031222: wrtext (cont.)

>From: "Alliss, Randall J." <address@hidden>

Randy,

>in the 2002b there is a wrtext.k in ~mcidas/bin/

Hmm...  I just looked in my v2002 bin directory and I have very few
programs that begin with a 'w':

wait.k*     wxtlist.k*  wwlist.k*   wwdisp.k*   wmorte.k*   wtxgserv*

The situation is much the same for the 7.8 version:

wmorte.k*     wait.k*       wwlist.k*     windplot.k*       wtxgserv*
wxtlist.k*    wwdisp.k*     windlist.k*

What does the source for your wrtext.k look like?  (look for
mcidas2002/src/wrtext*)

>the 2002c version i am running is a UW version.... I need to update all of
>these to 2003 i realize and i will.

OK.

>so the answer is that it looks like a core program.

It doesn't look that way here.  I am perplexed!