20020221: Quote Request for McIDAS

>From: Patrick Breslin <address@hidden>

Pat,

>Hello, I am contacting you because I have a customer at The Boeing Company
>in Seattle who would like pricing for McIDAS software and users's group
>members (MUG), Version 7.8 (quantity 1).  We are a reseller for Boeing.  If
>you could please provide me with pricing, part numbers, and shipping cost
>(if necessary), I would appreciate it.  Thank you very much.

Unidata is licensed to distribute our version of McIDAS to research and
educational institutions only (Boeing being a for-profit organization).

The University of Wisconsin-Madison/Space Science and Engineering Center
(SSEC) is the owner of McIDAS, so yhey will be able to give you a quote
for purchase of McIDAS.

You should contact:

Denise Laitsch <address@hidden>

If Denise can't help you, I am sure that she will forward you on to
the appropriate contact in SSEC.

>Pat Breslin
>Inside Sales Representative
>Software House International