19990727: McIDAS-XCD for os/2 (cont.)

>From: "Earle A. Ripley" <address@hidden>

Earle,

>1.    I am getting only MCIDAS data through the Sun, the rest directly.

OK. The next question is whether or not your XCD installation is setup
to request the GRID data from the upstream feeder.  Don is back today,
so I will ask him if he has any insight into this.

>2.    Following your advice I copied over several files to the user
>directory and  now have MG, SCC, SPC and SKEWT working but not yet UCC
>(can't find data). Is there another file it uses that I should also copy
>over??

I am suprised that SCC and SPC work, but not UCC.  All of these routines are
MDX macro commands; all they do is put together an MDX command and then
run MDX.

What happens if you completely specify the DAY= keyword on the UCC/UPC
invocation?  What is the exact output of the command?

Tom