19990721: ID and PW

>From: Dean Morss <address@hidden>

Dean,

>it appears that our student lab assistant is the only one that
>knows our current McIDAS logon ID and password -
>and he is not around to let us peon faculty know what it is --

The last bit of information that I got from Bryan was:

LDM Ingest:
whistler.creighton.edu
mcidas: 99weather
ldm: mdl1998

McIDAS Workstation
kona.creighton.edu
mcidas: 99weather
weather: weather

>I have a data request waiting for pick up at SSEC and find i can
>not complete the logon to get the data :-(
>can you help?

Oh, you mean the user name and password for the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream
archive.  That information is:

machine: unidata.ssec.wisc.edu
user: XXXXXX
pass: XXXXXX

>thanks

Let me know if the above was not what you were after.

>Dean A. Morss
>Creighton University
>Omaha NE

Tom Yoksas