19990504: profiler cont.

>From: address@hidden

Alan,

I logged onto waldo a couple of minutes ago and corrected the entries
in pqact.conf that create McIDAS MD files of FSL wind profiler data.
I then took a quick look at our FOS routing information and noted
that your upstream feed site, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, was
apparently requesting the incorrect feed from its upstream feed site
(FSL instead of FSL2).  I just dashed off a note to Clint Rowe of
UNL about this, and I am hoping that he sees the email and corrects the
problem sometime this afternoon.  As soon as he fixes things on his end,
then hobbes should start getting the FLS2 data and relaying it to
waldo which, in turn, should then create the McIDAS MD files with the
data.

Tom