19990325: windfall at its old, bad tricks (cont.)

>From: "Jennie L. Moody" <address@hidden>

Jennie,

re: email bouncing
>Hmmm, email to me? was bouncing, or email to ldma?

Sorry I didn't include some of the output earlier:

    Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:30:26 +0000 (GMT)
    From: Jonathan Gregory <address@hidden>
    Subject: GDT 1.3 - a netCDF standard for climate data
    To: address@hidden
    Sender: address@hidden

    --CAA05181.922269044/unidata.ucar.edu--

    From address@hidden  Wed Mar 24 10:10:48 1999
    Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:10:45 -0500
    From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <address@hidden>
    Subject: Returned mail: Insufficient permission: Error 0
    To: address@hidden
    MMDF-Warning:  Parse error in original version of preceding line at
mail.virgini
    a.edu
    Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

    The original message was received at Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:10:44 -0500
    from mail.Virginia.EDU [128.143.2.9]

    <address@hidden>

    bellmail: cannot append to /usr/spool/mail/jlm8h
    bellmail: cannot create ./dead.letter
    bellmail: error closing file: Bad file number
    550 <address@hidden>... Insufficient permission: Error 0