19990114: front.k McIDAS 7.1 error, again

>From: Mike Leuthold <address@hidden>

Mike-

>       Don't worry about it.  I can wait.

I put a new version of front.pgm in the unix/710/bugfix directory of
our FTP server.  This should handle the formats they are sending
now.  The date format is similar to the one for the forecast fronts
so I hope this is what is the standard.  It won't read the format
they sent last week, though.

I'll have Linda contact the NWS next week to get this cleared up.

Don