[LDM #RYQ-254352]: Inquiry on additional LDM support and training

Hi,

re:
> In the process of untarring and unpacking the LDM version 6.13.16 I noticed
> that some items might be missing, such as a bin directory and a few other
> files.

The bin directory is created by the configure+make process.  Also, a number
of the files are also generated during the make process, so they would not
be there in the source code distribution tarball.

re:
> Is there a previous version (e.g. 6.13.13) that I should install and update
> it to version 6.13.16, so that those directories are available for the full
> configuration?

You can start with any current version of the LDM, and the end results will be
the same.

re:
> Do you have time today (January 31st) or tomorrow (February 1st) to continue
> discussion on the reinstall and configuration of a new LDM feed on our system?

I have time tomorrow, but not today (this afternoon).  Send me a Zoom invite
and I should be able to join you pretty much any time during the day after
8 am MST.

re:
> I should have availability after 2:30 PM Pacific Time today or tomorrow after
> 11:00 AM Pacific.  What day and time may work for you?

Tomorrow will work for me.

re:
> Thank you very much for your time and help.

No worries.

Ticket ID: RYQ-254352
Department: Support LDM