[LDM #RYQ-254352]: Inquiry on additional LDM support and training

Hi,

After our Zoom meeting yesterday, I spent some time thinking about what
would be best as your next step(s) in your effort to revamp/modernize
the LDM+ setup at NPS.  After seeing the setup on the non-VM machine,
it struck me that you should be able to update the LDM setup, and, in
the process, eliminate some of the cruft that we saw yesterday.

Specifically, what I am recommending is that the latest LDM distribution
be built and installed on the non-VM machine, and then cutting over to
using the newly built LDM after a successful build+install.  After doing
a new build, older LDM installations (the binaries, source code, etc.,
not configuration(s)) could be removed to tidy things up.

What do you think?

Ticket ID: RYQ-254352
Department: Support LDM