[LDM #TCW-702523]: downstream LDM server not receiving all data (e.g. nexrad) from local LDM/NOAAPORT ingest systems

Hi Gregg,

> Could this have anything to do with operating system restrictions/nuances?

I suppose it's possible. None of our CentOS 7 systems have this problem,
however.

Was the O/S patched recently?

Were any changes made to the O/S configuration recently?

> This was working fine from around July 21, then I did a ldmadmin stop and
> ldmadmin start and the ingesters didn't stay running.  The server was
> rebooted yesterday afternoon, NOVRA rebooted and I've deleted and recreated
> the queue multiple times.

This problem is independent of the Novra and the product-queue.

Please send me the output from the following commands:
    df ~ldm
    mount | grep suid

Regards,
Steve Emmerson