[LDM #ERJ-637034]: Trying to save model data files

Wesley,

We're here to help.

Does the LDM configuration-file (~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf) have an EXEC entry for
pqact(1)?

Is there anything in the LDM log file (~ldm/var/logs/ldmd.log*) about this
pqact(1) entry misbehaving?

> I am using LDM 6.13.6 and am trying to figure out how to save NAM model
> data to a file.  It appears to be connecting just fine, but I cannot get
> the file saved for later analysis.
>
> Below is my pqact entry.
>
> # Pipe NAM #218 to files
> CONDUIT    ^(data/nccf/com/nam.*awip12) !(.*)!
> FILE    -close -log model/NAM/\1
>
> If you can help me on figuring this out, that'd be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ERJ-637034
Department: Support LDM