[LDM #OEP-635687]: question about primary and secondary data transfer

Greg,

> Quite certain. Our network capture shows, for the same period of time,
> 193,220,576 bytes in from the local server, and 129,759,140 bytes from the
> remote.
>
> While I would be able to run that utility on the local server, I can't on the
> remote, as it isn't run by our organization.

Any chance you could talk to the LDM user at the upstream site and ask them to
run uldbutil(1) for you?

Alternatively, you can grep(1) your LDM log file for the downstream LDM process
that receiving from the remote site. They will show you what transfer mode its
in.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: OEP-635687