[LDM #AQY-338885]: error in config and make files while installing ldm

Nilza,

The file "config.log" is expected to contain errors because it's the output of
the configure(1)-script, which runs tests to determine the characteristics of
the environment and not all the tests are successful. Looking at the
"config.log" file was how I determined that the environment variable LDMHOME
was set to "/home".

More information on this file can be found at
<http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/manual/autoconf.html>. Search for
"config.log".

You said the error in the make.log file was solved. So, is the package built
and installed correctly?

> Dear Sir, the error in the make.log was solved there was not a LDMHOME
> variable in the bash_profifle, but the errors in the config.log remain:
>

> address@hidden ldm-6.12.14]$ cat config.log | grep erro*gcc: error:
> unrecognized command line option '-V'
> gcc: fatal error: no input files
> gcc: error: unrecognized command line option '-qversion'
> gcc: fatal error: no input files
> conftest.c:11:28: fatal error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c:11:28: fatal error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c:54:26: fatal error: minix/config.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c:21:26: fatal error: minix/config.h: No such file or directory
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> conftest.c:86:21: error: expected expression before ')' token
> conftest.c:86:20: error: expected expression before ')' token
> conftest.c:86:22: error: expected expression before ')' token
> conftest.c:86:24: error: expected expression before ')' token
> configure:17737: checking for strerror
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> conftest.c:75:9: error: unknown type name 'not'
> conftest.c:75:15: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
> before 'universal'
> conftest.c:75:15: error: unknown type name 'universal'
> conftest.c:81:4: error: unknown type name 'not'
> conftest.c:81:12: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
> before 'endian'
> conftest.c:120:21: fatal error: stropts.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c:87:21: fatal error: stropts.h: No such file or directory
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> conftest.c:121:27: fatal error: libxml/parser.h: No such file or directory
> conftest.c:88:27: fatal error: libxml/parser.h: No such file or directory
> | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.
> ac_cv_func_strerror=yes
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Nilza BArros

Ticket ID: AQY-338885