[LDM #MAU-328755]: Operating Systems that support LDM

Hi James,

The LDM is known to work on RHEL 6.7.

NOAA uses RHEL 6 in their AWIPS system and we support AWIPS for our university
community -- so we ensure that the LDM plays well with it.

Because the code complies with the IEEE 1003.1 standard, it should also work on
RHEL 7 (I think someone in our community is already doing this). Contact us if
you encounter problems and we'll address them ASAP.

I hope this helps.

> Greetings,
> I work for the Natural Environments branch at Marshall Space Flight Center
> and we use LDM to receive meteorological data from Kennedy Space Center. We
> are upgrading our servers and currently use Linux Redhat 6.6. If we upgrade
> to Linux Redhat 6.7 or 7.X will LDM still offer support for these operating
> systems?
> Thanks,
> James

Regards,