[LDM #ADA-874007]: This is driving me nuts!

Gilbert,

> Steve will have to chime in on why an EXEC of a viable executable does
> work unless its reference is fully qualified (meaning "EXEC
> /usr/local/bin/make_index"
> as opposed to "EXEC make_index" even though /usr/local/bin is in the PATH
> that is in-scope for the running LDM.

Just to log what I told Tom yesterday, pqact(1)'s EXEC action uses the
execvp(2) system-call to execute the program. This function is supposed to use
the PATH environment variable to locate the program if the
program's pathname doesn't contain a slash. It doesn't seem to be behaving that
way and I have no idea why.

Ticket ID: ADA-874007