[LDM #ADA-874007]: This is driving me nuts!

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> OK. I did remember one thing: just after I got my new weather3, I
> accidentally erased all the contents in /home/ldm (minus files that didn't
> start with "."). I managed to recover most of the files and directories
> that got wiped out.

OK.

re:
> Is there a chance I deleted something that I need to
> restore?

This is doubtful.  The 'execvp' call that Steve referred to is a
system call, and its functioning should not be affected by
things in the user's account (unless one is forcing use of a
non-system-installed shared library, but this does not appear
to be the case on weather3).

re:
> Everything else is working on it...

Very strange indeed!