[LDM #YPB-836540]: LDM 6.12.14 crash

Gilbert,

I obtained the regular expression and string from the core-file on which the
regexec(3) call was seg-faulting. I tested them both with the regexec(1)
utility. They worked fine 10,000
times. I don't know what's causing your problem.

As farfetched as it sounds, I have seen forum entries indicating that the
regular-expression module in the GNU library has bugs. It seems unlikely, but
perhaps this is the problem.

Are Weather and Weather2 the same as Weather3?

> Hi Steve,
>
> It has segfaulted several times since I last reported. It's only happening
> on weather3.admin.niu.edu, which is weird. On weather and weather2...no
> problems, yet.
>
> I am wondering if there is an entry in pqact that is messing this up?

Ticket ID: YPB-836540