[LDM #VOX-173689]: Collective Filtering

Brad,

I only know a little about the data, but I don't think the LDM system -- as it
currently exists -- can do what you want. The LDM package does contain a
program, pqsurf(1), that can split-up composite data-products into individual
data-products and write them to a separate product-queue for individual
processing. It only works, however, on SAO, SYNOP, SHIP, METAR, and SPECI
composite observations. To do what you want, a new pqsurf(1)-like program would
have to be written that takes MOS output as input.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VOX-173689
Department: Support LDM