Hiro, I'm glad you found the problem and that it didn't lie with the LDM. Good luck. > Found the culprit! > > In the insert script (ldm_insert.sh), the pqinsert line looked like this: > > /usr/local/ldm/bin/pqinsert -v -q /data/ldm/ldm.pq -f EXP > $transmit_product_name.gz >> $logfile 2>&1 > > But need to be like this > > /usr/local/ldm/bin/pqinsert -v -q data/ldm.pq -f EXP > $transmit_product_name.gz >> $logfile 2>&1 > > The path to "ldm.pq" was defined as /data/ldm/ldm.pq and it needed to be > data/ldm.pq. > > I copied a bunch of files from the old server to the new before I swapped the > systems, and I had written over the insert script to which I used to test my > LDM service. Then assuming that the insert scripts were the same, I didn't > realize until troubleshooting with you that the problem was in the script. > After making the changes, I'm now able to retrieve the data from the new > server. > > Thank you so much for your help! Now I can have a relaxing weekend!!! > > Hiro Regards, Steve Emmerson Ticket Details =================== Ticket ID: FDF-961547 Department: Support LDM Priority: Normal Status: Closed
NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the web. If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.