[LDM #KWB-851882]: pqact issues reading pq file

Hi Kevin,

re:
> With regards to ldmadmin plotmetrics, since I'm working on a remote host
> running in run level 3 (it's just a data server after all)-- can you give
> me what the columns correspond to and I can try and import into a
> spreadsheet and plot that way?

Two things:

- the ~ldm/bin/plotMetrics script lists the meaning of the fields being
  logged

- the quickest thing might be to roll a Python script to plot the
  various things in the metrics log file(s)

re:
> We used --disable-max-size actually on a performance suggestion from you
> all.

Yes, on 32-bit systems only, however.

re:
> We were having problems with No Free Memory errors which were traced
> back to the IO to our back end storage with a version of dbvs_multicast and
> readnoaaport and that was a work around.  We just haven't tested compiling
> without that and enlarging the queue yet with the noaaportIngester.

Is your system 32-bit.

re:
> Right now, we have no downstream requesting from this server.  I could set
> one up as a test though.

OK, but the test would be that the downstream LDM would be doing all
of the processing.  This would be more like the setup in a WFO.

Ticket ID: KWB-851882