[LDM #VXF-693432]: Trying to request NEXRAD2 data from Unidata

John,

As you can see from
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD2+uni14.unidata.ucar.edu>,
 for example, we're receiving NEXRAD2 data.

The latest LDM will disallow duplicate subscriptions from the same downstream
host. All computers that are behind a NAT will appear to be the same host.
Could that be the problem?

What is the full-qualified hostname and IP address of your computer?

> Full Name: John Crockett
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 6.8.1
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Dell PowerEdge 2900
> Description of problem: Good morning,
>
> On Thursday, June 13, all ingest of NEXRAD2 data from Unidata appears to have
> stopped.  For example, the following REQUEST line:
>
> REQUEST NEXRAD2 "KAMX|KBMX|KBYX|KCLX|KEVX|KJAX|KJGX|KMLB|KMOB|KTBW|KTLH"
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu
>
> yields nothing, as shown by the eternal emptiness which follows the command
> "ldmadmin watch -f NEXRAD2."
>
> Is Unidata experiencing any problems inserting these data into its LDM stream?

> Thank you,
>
> John Crockett
> NOAA/NWS

Regards,