[LDM #NWJ-924121]: Source RPM

Kolly,

> I have a question.  Is it possible to get the source RPM for the 6.11.6
> distro?

Piece of cake. Just download the source tarball from
<ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm/ldm-6.11.6.tar.gz>.

There is no source RPM because that would be redundant.

> If not can you tell me if the RPM is created with --with-noaaport?

The binary RPM was created with the configure(1) script options
"--with-noaaport" and "--with-gribinsert". The file "ldm.spec.in" is in the
top-level source-directory.

> Thanks very much.
>
> KM
>
> --