[LDM #CUD-113856]: request denial to idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Wes,

re:
> Thank you.  I am getting some network help to see if the university is having
> DNS
> problems at our remote site.

Very good.

re:
> The correct name of the machine for the last few years has been:
>
> Name:    wnnh002.wind.ttu.edu
> Address:  129.118.105.23
> Aliases:  wedgefest.wind.ttu.edu

OK, thanks for letting us know.

Just so you know, there are continuing reverse DNS issues with the machine
even using the correct name/IP:

% nslookup wnnh002.wind.ttu.edu
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    wnnh002.wind.ttu.edu
Address:  129.118.105.23

% nslookup 129.118.105.23
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

*** laraine.unidata.ucar.edu can't find 129.118.105.23: Non-existent host/domain

Ticket ID: CUD-113856