[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I am also noticing a much higher load on weather2 with occasional McIDAS
> and LDM glitches showing up; the last one a few minutes ago as I type
> this was an email that said the LDM wasn't running, and then it tried to
> do a scour but failed.

Thanks for the update.

re:
> There is something funny going on here...

I recommend that you follow Pete's lead and roll back to LDM-6.11.2
(or 6.10.1 if you don't have a LDM-6.11.2 build installed).

Steve is working on mods for a 6.11.4, and we are going to test them
on one of the real server backends of idd.unidata.ucar.edu either
tonight or tomorrow.

Ticket ID: VOV-751174