[LDM #CSZ-262645]: errant LDM REQUESTs on sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

David,

It looks like the test you are running this morning from jhandal.loni.org
to uni20.unidata.ucar.edu is a success.  The connection has been up solid
for about 35 mintues at the time of this email with no problem like we've
seen from sirocco and pavan.

I still do not see realtime statistics from the system so we can do a
side-by-side comparison which would be very useful as confirmation that all
of the data is making it there. You can find the stats for your systems at;

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

drill down into "Statistics by Host" until you see your machines.

Can we have remote access to jhandal.loni.org?

mike

Ticket ID: CSZ-262645