[LDM #DXJ-975558]: help with new LDM install?

Susan,

I fixed the problem on Measwx I mentioned by removing all the "decoders/"
strings from all the pqact(1) configuration-files. Unfortunately, that hasn't
completely solved the problem as you can see from the log file.

I have to leave for an appointment. I'll stop the LDM until I can work on it
again.

Ticket ID: DXJ-975558