[LDM #DXJ-975558]: help with new LDM install?

Susan,

> giggle I can't remember tcsh for and just wanted to get these counted! :)

It looks like both LDM-s are getting all requested feedtypes (indeed, the new
LDM actually had more WMO data-products than the old one).

What's an example of a common data-product that the old LDM is regularly
processing but the new LDM isn't?

When you've identified that, please send me the relevant pqact(1)
configuration-file entries, from both the old and new LDM-s, that would process
those data-products.

Also, is there any chance I could log onto the systems in question as the LDM
user in order to poke around?

Ticket ID: DXJ-975558