[LDM #ZKH-374484]: Problem with LDM installation process.

Lazaro,

> A doubt about the syslog. Wath the syslog I need to install?
> syslog?
> syslogd?
> syslog-ng?
> rsyslog?
> All of them?

I would install syslogd(8), or rsyslogd(8). I don't know SUSE Linux, so I don't
know what is usual.

> There are a lot of extensions, what them?
> src?
> i586?
> x86_64?

You should be able to use the SUSE package manager to install the usual system
logging daemon. On my Fedora system, the package manager is yum(1). I don't
know what it is on a SUSE system.

If your system is 64-bit, then I would install the 64-bit version of the system
logging daemon.

> About my system:
> Intel core i5
> ! Tbyte HD
> 4 Gbyte RAM
>
> Thanks!
>
> Eng. Lazaro Nonato Vasconcellos de Andrade
> Universidade do Estado da Bahia - UNEB
> Dept de CiÃncias Exatas e da Terra - DCET I
> Email: address@hidden

Ticket ID: ZKH-374484