[LDM #MIY-342905]: Questions about LDM 6

Charlie,

> Thanks for your answer.
>
> We wonder if we use pq_seqdel() in the right way. If we writeÂthe program
> like this :
>
> pq_sequence(pq, TV_GT, PQ_CLASS_ALL, dummy, 0);ÂÂ/* dummy always return 0
> */Â
>
> pq_seqdel(pq, TV_EQ, PQ_CLASS_ALL, 0, &savail, &ins_time);ÂÂÂÂÂ
>
> ShouldÂpq_seqdel() be able to delete the productÂfound by pq_sequence() ?

The pq_sequence() call will set the product-queue cursor to the data-product
just after the one the cursor currently references. If that data-product
exists, then the subsequent pq_seqdel() should delete that product. Both the
pqutil(1) and pqexpire(1) programs use pq_seqdel() -- so you might examine them.

It might be best to set the 4th argument of pq_seqdel() to a non-zero value so
that the function waits on any locks.

> Best Regards,
>
> Charlie Chang

Ticket ID: MIY-342905